Sunday, October 30, 2011

Boss Grimgor Skulskraga, Baddest ov da Evil Sunz



So, I finally got my Finecast Ghazghkull Thraka model in, and let me tell ya, this model is EPIC! It's light, goes together like pie, paints like a dream, and looks utterly badass.What more could one ask for? So, needless to say, as soon as I got home I began painting this bad boy. I am pretty pleased with him, and I am very glad that I was able to duplicate the battle damage highlight effect that  I liked so much on my first bike. What do y'all think?







------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE!!!!

Just coated ol Gromgor in a devlan mud wash, to give him a more dirty look






There he is, Boss Grimgor Skulskraga, ready to lead his Evil Sunz into glorious Battle!! How did The Grizz Do?? Let us know, Down Below!!

No comments:

Post a Comment