Monday, October 24, 2011

Dark Eldar or bust...

So I have committed to Adepitcon this year, going with some folks from Murfreesboro. We will be doing the 4 man team tournament, I'm pretty stoked!

But that's another story for another post.

I'm here to discuss the 40k championships! I plan to have Dark Eldar painted and ready to go by then. You can see a few of my models attached to this post, still WIP but getting closer.

I'm considering a list like this:
Kabal of the Emerald Serpent - 1850

Haemmie

3 X 3 blaster armed trueborn
Venom with extra splinter cannon and night shields

4 X 5 warriors with blaster
Venom with extra splinter cannon and night shields

10 Wracks with 2 liquors
Raider with night shields, flickerfield, shock prow

7 Wyches with 1 hydra gauntlet
1 Hekatrix with Agonizer
Raider with night shields, flickerfield, shock prow

3 X 1 Ravager with 3 dark lances, night shields, flickerfield

I've been pretty successful with it at 2k with an extra haemmie and more Wyches so I expect similar play from this list. The only downside is the painting...time to get cracking!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment