Tuesday, February 22, 2011

ALIEN ASSAULT!!!!

As a new member of the FTW Bloggers Group, I was browsing through some of the great bloggers featured and came across a great article on Stillfrosty Conversions about Alien Assault. Alien Assault(or AA) is freeware strategy game made my TearDown. AA is about "orbital marines" that board "abandoned space ships" completing mission why fighting four limbed alien creatures know as "The Swarm." By now I hope this storyline is beginning sound familiar. This game is a computer adaptation of the ol' board game we all know and love. In fact, though my experience with the board game is limited, I believe the game play is the exact same.

The game has been out for over a year now, but since I haven't heard of it till now, i figured I would help get the word out. I have spent hours today playing the tutorial mission and it has been an absolute blast. Head on over to TearDown's Website and check it out. What do you got to lose, it's free!

No comments:

Post a Comment