Saturday, May 28, 2011

New Horizons (and a couple WIPs)


Hey all, Grizz here. Life has happened, once again, and for the 4th time in 12 months, I am movin. So, this past week has been quite hectic, packin up every piece of my life and gettin ready to move across 60 miles and a time zone. Awesome. So I apologize for the lack of updates, but these next couple weeks are gonna be very busy and full of moving. But never fear, we will try to get better at the updatin. So, on to the good stuff.

The Space Wolves are comin along, slowly but surely, tryin to get them together as quick as I can so I can start gettin the games out with them, and let y'all know how they turn out. I am havin a blast convertin and paintin the ol' Pups. I have decided on runnin Gunnar Red Moon's Great Company. After readin the fluff and lookin at stuff, I just fell in love with the character. Got my first taste of free hand, somethin I have never done before, but I think it turned out ok. Here is some WIPs of my Wolf Lord and my freehand on one of my Rhinos.


So here is what I have been workin on, fittin in between packin boxes and such.

So, how do you think the Space Wolves are turnin out? Hit or Miss?

No comments:

Post a Comment