Thursday, January 27, 2011

Game Day Saturday!



Well, it just turned out that I will be able to make it to the local gaming spot, The Cookeville Battle Barn, this Saturday to get a few games in. I am really itchin' to throw down with my Salamanders lists, just to see how they do and get back into the swing of C:SM after almost a 2 year hiatus. I know for a fact, however, I will be bringin my bread and butter, the Mighty Sons of Sanguinius, led by none other than the Sanguinor Himself!!! Around here, we play 2000pts, so i have my BA down, but still pondering what all to put into that C:SM list
List One


2000pts Blood Angels


Sanguinor


Chappie
10 Death Co.
---1x Powerfist, 3x Power Weapons, 6x BP/CCW's
Death Co. Dreadnought
---Blood Talons
Stormraven
---Multi Melta, AssCan, Extra Armor


Sanguinary Priest
---Power Weapon


2x 10 man Ass. Squads
---Flamer, Melta, Fisty Sarge


Furioso Dread
---Frag Cannon, Heavy Flamer, Drop Pod


2x Dreadnoughts
---Melta, Missile Launcher, Drop Pod


Comes right in at 2000pts. Have had real good luck with this setup, as you can be very aggressive and do well with it. For pics of the army, Click Here.


Still not sure as what to take when it comes to the Salamander list. It will be centered around a Land Raider Redeemer filled with THSS termies and Vulkan, 2-3 tac squads/rhinos, and prolly 2 vindicators, but the rest is kinda free floatin. Still got a day to flesh it out. Anyways, I will try to post pics of the games saturday, and run through some tactica/game analysis. Until then, Stay Classy San Diego.

No comments:

Post a Comment